“I love my work.”
I feel very grateful to be doing what I do for a living using laser therapy. Every working day, I see both simple and challenging cases walk through my clinic door. Whether someone wants to quit smoking, is stressed from day-to-day life, in pain due to arthritis or wants help with a drug addiction – I am amazed to see the results that often transpire using laser in my practice.
All The Way From Southern Ontario To The Ottawa Area!
The decision to move with my family from the Kitchener-Waterloo area in the spring of 2019 was an easy one given the natural beauty, healthy economic base and family connection this area affords us. I’m very proud to offer my unique and specialized laser therapy expertise to the people of Ottawa and the surrounding area.
My Treatment Style Using Laser Therapy
My treatment style and role has evolved over the years. Given my training and experience in massage therapy – I’ve always had a passion for working in the health and wellness field. At one point, I even travelled to Thailand to complete extensive hands-on training in the ancient art of Thai Massage.
Upon returning home from Thailand, I sought a more contemporary and modern approach to acupressure methodology. As a result I enlisted and successfully completed the McMaster University Medical Acupuncture Training Program (Health Sciences) in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Thereafter, I moved on to begin my journey learning about laser therapy. My initial experience and interest with laser therapy began as a patient! I was simply amazed at how fast and curative the results were using this modern approach to heal a debilitating repetitive stress injury I was suffering at that time. Shortly after my recovery with laser, I made a commitment to learn more about laser therapy so I could share these results with the public.
After extensive research (over a year) of the laser therapy equipment market place and training, I set my sites on investing into a laser device designed and produced by a European company. After all, I discovered the Europeans more or less discovered the healing qualities of laser and had been researching and producing this technology the longest. Eventually I came across RJ Lasers from Germany. Right from initial contact with this company, I was impressed with their products, expertise, service and most of all their patience with all my questions. It did not take me long to commit to RJ Laser after testing out my first RJ Laser device.
The healing results I procured with my patients were simply amazing for most right from the beginning. Laser transformed my health practice and I am very proud to offer my client’s a modern and alternative solution for health concerns like quitting smoking, treating pain/inflammation, quitting drugs and more. I’m grateful I discovered this healing technology early in my health professional career, as I have had the time to thoroughly become confident and skilled using it.
Laser light therapy can be utilized for so many conditions. We are truly at the cusp of a revolution in healing — as never before has the public had such a consistently effective alternative to symptom-chasing pharmaceutical medications.
When I’m not working, I spend most of my spare time with my family. My other interests include kayaking, hiking in the woods, working out, reading, meditating and learning more about laser light therapy.
To your health!
Certified Laser Therapist
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- Call Kanata Physiocare. 613-254-5639.
- Client Profile. Reception will collect basic information to set up a client profile.
- First Appointment. All the Ottawa Laser Solution Program’s include 2 treatments. Reception will schedule your first appointment. Dave will recommend when to book your second appointment at the end of your first treatment (usually within 2 weeks).
- Deposit. Reception will request a $50 non-refundable deposit/prep guide ebook fee. This can be completed by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or credit card. The deposit policy is non-negotiable and guarantees your appointment time.
- Prep Guide. Upon booking your first appointment AND completing the deposit — reception will then email you Lazer Dave’s Prep Guide For Laser Therapy (PDF format). This guide is considered an integral part of Lazer Dave’s Laser Quit Programs. Dave will assume you have read at minimum the first 2 PAGES of his guide before you arrive for your first treatment.
Physiocare Website KANATA
FOR A CONSULTATION
→ after reading over this website ←
Serving the laser therapy needs of the greater Ottawa area including Kanata, Nepean, Gatineau, Gleeb, Barrhaven, Manotick, Stittsville, Arnprior, Whitelake, Pakenham, Mississippi Mills, Carleton Place, Goulbourn, Carp, Dunrobin, Perth, Smiths Falls, Kingston and surrounding areas.